Saturday, February 02, 2008

Swe Swe's farewell + Weiching's 22nd bday



Swe Swe, our petite Welfare IC will be flying for Melbourne. Being Samaritans by nature, the Committee (namely those exempted from duties in Ethelonter V) decided to pay for her last meal in Singapore.

Okay I lied. She will only be leaving on a jetplane on Sun 10 Feb. It appears she managed to have breakfast the next morning too.

How did such a cute girl appear in LB? Sin En thought that I had recruited her from CSC Day 2007! (Sin En has a really negative impression of me..) The fact is Swe Swe was my tutorial mate in Year 1. I heard from a common friend that she's always on the Dean's list (not the black one). Pretty impressive stuff that anti-theorises "Big brain = Smart".

I had tried inviting a few friends to do community service because I believe one cannot be of much help. I was rejected with reasons (or should I say excuses?) such as "I don't have the time" & "I would rather spend the time earning money". They made me wonder whether we are friends. I gave up inviting other friends to shut the rejection.

On a rather surprising day, Swe Swe came up to me (online) to ask about LB. I brought her to the CSC Day 2007. As usual, some thought that I had changed my girlfriend again. Zzz.. Ultimately, she joined. I told her no one wanted to be in the committee so we had a go at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home