Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Reflections on day 1

Hey all~

In case you all dunno who I am... I'm James, year 3 SoC student in the mandarin group, frequently going to guan yin auntie's place~

Well, I also dunno how I ended up manning the outreach booth but... I'm glad I did! As Moderator W said, it was kinda like a gathering for CSC, good to see everyone again after a long holiday~ I actually only came down to see how everyone was (Just to give moral support cause... I didn't sign up to help... *Shame on you James, SHAME ON YOU!!!*) but strangely enough... I soon got VERY involved in it (Stayed from beginning to end!).

I had to float from inside the room to outside the room cause I was helping both LB and HCA booths which was under manned at the start. I was worried that I will do a bad job cause I am so shy and quiet... ^^; However, it was a pleasant experience, talking to freshies and sharing what we do at LB. Can see that quite a number are really interested in LB and I hope that we can get more as the day goes!

As Mod W also mentioned, Hospice and LB do not clash so it is possible to join both. Been doing it ever since I joined CSC and still hope to do so... even with my crazy module this sem. So those who are interested, you can join HCA too! (Hope I don't get flamed for this...)

Hope to see more people helping out in the outreach. Will be there tomorrow!! (No lecture tomorrow but... kinda addicted to it!)

-- James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home